Composites UK and DIT
The Department for International Trade (DIT) works with UK-based businesses to ensure their success in international markets through exports. It encourages and supports overseas companies to look at the UK as the best place to set up or expand their business.
Trade Access Programme
DIT no longer runs the TAP grant scheme for trade shows.
Other export support
You can access further support through the following DIT links:
- apply for export opportunities
- contact an international trade adviser for one-to-one export support
- contact UK Export Finance for support with finance
- set up a business profile to be promoted to overseas buyers
- find an online marketplace on our selling online overseas directory
- get exporting advice from trade experts