The rise of composite materials continues across an ever-increasing number of applications. The advances provided by composite materials within automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, construction and oil and gas, to name just a few, are revolutionising businesses and benefiting millions of people. With the industry showing no signs of slowing down, the Composites Engineering show has already established itself as one of the world’s most important composite raw material, design, processing and applications events. And what’s better, Composites UK members get 15% off the usual stand price, so waste no time and contact a member of the team today.
If you're involved in the following, then this is THE show for you:
- Raw Materials & Chemicals
- Semi-finished & intermediate products
- Composites Design, Analysis & Simulation
- Trade Processors & Fabricators
- Processing technology equipment
- Tooling & ancillaries
- Composites Machining & Joining
- Composite Assembly & automation technology
- Composites finishing technologies
- Composites Maintenance & Recycling
- Composites Training
Who will you meet?
A ‘must-attend’ for engineers, product designers, buyers, specifiers & manufacturing professionals from UK & International OEMs, primes, and component parts & structures SME’s in sectors including:
- Oil & Gas
- Sports & Leisure
- Telecoms, Electrical
- Industrial & Consumer product sectors
- PLUS UK-wide composites industry supply chain partners & processors
Find out more here!