Supported by Composites UK, Composites Engineering is one of the world’s most important composite raw material, design, processing and applications events, and certainly the largest in the UK. Demonstrate your solutions to senior engineering professionals and directors visiting from aerospace, automotive, motorsport, civil, rail and more…
Why exhibit at Advanced Engineering:
- Of the 15,000 attendees, over 58% of visitors are involved in the composites sector
- With over 600+ exhibitors, can you afford not to be there
- Connect with key buyers prior to the show with the AE Connect matchmaking service
- Increase your company's visibility
Composites UK member? Let the team know you’re a member before you book your stand and you’ll receive 15% off!*
Contact Paul Love - Paul.Love@easyfairs.com - to discuss your requirements.
*Terms and conditions to qualify discounted rates
Association/Partner members to receive discount stated above from the stand rate only.
- Discount not to be applied with any other discounts including ‘early bird’ rates
- Company must be a member of the Association/Partner before confirming their stand, discounts will not be applied retrospectively in the same year.
- Company must still be a member of the association/partner at the time of the show (October 31st/November 1st) or discount will be recuperated