The University of Plymouth Faculty of Science and Engineering is currently advertising 14 Postgraduate Research (PGR) Studentships.
Five of the projects involve supervisors in the Materials and Structures (MAST) research group:
- Anti-biofouling and anti-erosion nanocoating for FRP composites in the marine environment
- Developing fire resistant concrete using graphene oxide
- Molecular dynamics simulations of graphene-protein interactions for biomedical diagnostic sensors
- Nano silver-hydroxyapatite coatings ~ biocompatibility with oral cells to improve abutment integrity for periodontal health
- Offshore renewable power cables in suspension
The closing date for applications is 01 May 2020.
The studentship will start on 01 October 2020.
Please see the University Research Studentship guidelines for information on recruitment and admissions processes, as well as policy for studentship holders.