Rapid News Publications, the organisers of the TCT Show, where tomorrow’s 3D manufacturing technology is brought to life, has announced that registration is open for its 21st show which will run 28th - 29th September, NEC, Birmingham.
After a successful 2015 show, more than 220 exhibitors will participate in this years’ event which will boast the largest concentration of additive manufacturing machines, 3D printers and complementary and competing technology in the UK. More than 8,000 attendees including manufacturers, designers, business leaders, early adopters, innovators and investors from over 60 countries are also set to attend.
“The TCT Show sets the agenda for the industry giving visitors the opportunity to gain insight, education, see innovation in action and most importantly to do business.” Said Duncan Wood, COO Rapid News Communications Group. “Visitors can expect to see a mix of expert speakers, real world applications as well as product launches, live demonstrations and other exciting features – the TCT Show is an event that buzzes with energy.” Added Wood.
Highlights for the 2016 TCT Show will include:
- TOUCH IT. TEST IT – over 300 machines on display covering all aspects of 3D printing and additive manufacturing as well as complementary, supporting and competing technologies.
- MAIN STAGE @TCT - speakers from a range of industries talk about real-life industry applications.
- KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS – leading industry commentators focus on digital manufacturing — find out what’s new and discover the must see technologies.
- BEGINNERS GUIDE TO ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING – led by expert Graham Tromans this seminar is a must attend session for all those new to additive manufacturing or needing a refresher.
- INSPEX @TCT – providers of metrology and inspection hardware, software and services will be given enhanced visibility on the show floor alongside a dedicated seminar session.
- SOFTWARE INSIGHTS – a dedicated seminar addressing emerging trends and new technology for design; prototyping and visualization; file manipulation and management; and machine/process management.
- START UP ZONE - 16 brand new and dynamic start-up companies will present their businesses and products to the market.
- New for 2016 the TCT START UP AWARD - recognising and honouring innovative new technologies from the Start Up Zone.
Visitors can register for the free-to-attend TCT Show 2016 at www.tctshow.com. Attendees can also register via social networks; Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook. Offering the opportunity to see both their own connections as well as other visitors who will be attending the event, providing the opportunity to network and invite.