This February 26 -28, the Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace and Space Forum returns to London at the Hilton Wembley. This year’s event will be chaired by Paul Evans, Head of Manufacturing Technologies and Process, Airbus Group and Jason Gilmore, New Product and R&D Technical Lead, Airbus Defence & Space. Airbus Defence & Space will also host attendees to a site visit and European Space Agency’s ExoMars Rover Test Yard.
The conference will continue to be a platform to tackle the roadblocks of industrial digitisation and ensure opportunities in high value manufacturing are not squandered – both internationally and in the UK.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Paul Unwin, Chairman, UK Additive Manufacturing Strategy Steering Group
- Steven Catt, AM Technical Lead, Thales UK
- Advenit Makaya, Advanced Manufacturing Engineer, European Space Agency
- Dr. Rob Scudamore, Vice Chair AM UK & Associate Director, Group Manager - Joining Technologies, Additive Manufacturing, TWI
- Andy Schofield, Manufacturing & Materials Strategy and Technology Director, BAE Systems – Air
- Richard Minter, Chief Expert – Airframe, European Aviation Safety Agency
- Sébastien Messé, Additive Manufacturing Chief Engineer, Safran Landing Systems
- Dr Katy Milne, Chief Engineer - DRAMA , Digital Engineering Group, Manufacturing Technology Centre
- Claude Sarno, Head of Packaging Design Office, Thales Avionics
Early confirmed partners include:
EOS, Autodesk, Siemens, Trumpf, YXLON and AddUp
To find out more visit the website: https://bit.ly/2zauckC