Address innovations in Thermal Engineering for Transport with leading OEMs and Tier 1 manufacturers
With pressure from both government and consumers to make vehicles more efficient, join thought leaders across transport at the Institution of Mechanical Engineers’ Thermal Engineering for Transport seminar, taking place on 13 June 2018 in Birmingham.
Hear from the leading OEMs and Tier 1 manufacturers about innovative new solutions and approaches in heat transfer, energy management, materials engineering and the integration and control of thermal systems within different vehicles. Gain key insights into the latest technological advances while understanding how design, simulation and testing are adapting across manufacture and operation for aviation, automobiles and rail.
Attend this seminar to:
- Gain unique access to thermal specialists across various related engineering industries
- Hear from leading transport OEMs and tier one manufacturers about how they are designing systems to optimise thermal management
- Understand how challenges such as hybridisation and electrification are impacting the requirements for thermal management systems
- Explore core challenges you have encountered through interactive panel sessions and roundtable discussions
- Network with cross-industry experts with knowledge of thermal engineering requirements, and the solutions and technologies available
Key speakers include:
- Cedric Rouaud, Chief Engineer, Ricardo UK
- Neil Glover, Head of Materials Research, Rolls-Royce
- Arun Muley, Thermal Management Lead, Power Systems, Boeing Research and Technology
- Ali Tabbal, Chief Aerodynamics Engineer, ALSTOM S.A.
- Richard Owen, Senior Engineer, Thermal Energy Management, Jaguar Land Rover
- Francesca Iudicello, Senior Thermal Specialist, Ford
To view the full speaker line-up and seminar programme, visit www.imeche.org/thermalengineering