Case studies from each of the shortlisted entries for the 2020 Composites UK Industry Awards are now available.
You can find out about the two companies or personnel who are up against each other in each of the categories, alongside the outright winners of the Health and Safety and Start-Up Business of the Year Awards where a winner has already been announced.
The categories are:
- Innovation in Manufacture (CCP Gransden | Cygnet Texkimp)
- Innovation in Materials (Alvant | Bitrez)
- Innovation in Design (Cecence | Ford)
- Sustainability Award (Chemical Processing Services Limited | Prodrive Composites)
- Health and Safety Award (Bitrez - outright winner)
- Start-Up Business of the Year (iCOMAT - outright winner)
- Employee of the Year (MPM - Nick Robinson | R-Tech Materials - Geraint Havard)
- Trainee/Apprentice of the Year (CCP Gransden - James Stewart | Teledyne CML Composites - Thomas Wakefield)
The winners will be announced by Composites UK on 18th November.
There will be a special online networking event for those shortlisted in the innovation categories on 11th November at 10am. For details, click here.