Composites UK has revealed the shortlist for its 2020 composites industry awards.
The shortlisted entries for each award are as follows (announced in alphabetical order):
- Innovation in Manufacture – CCP Gransden | Cygnet Texkimp
- Innovation in Design – Cecence | Ford
- Innovation in Materials – Alvant | Bitrez
- Sustainability Award – Chemical Processing Services | Prodrive Composites
- Trainee/Apprentice Award – James Stewart, CCP Gransden | Thomas Wakefield, Teledyne CML Composites
- Employee of the Year – Nick Robinson, MPM Ltd | Geraint Havard, R-Tech Materials
The Association can already announce the winners of the following categories, where there were two outstanding entries:
- Start-Up Business of the Year – iCOMAT
- Health and Safety Award - Bitrez
Due to COVID-19, the awards ceremony itself will not be taking place this year, however the shortlisted entries will still receive the same promotion of their amazing achievement through Composites UK’s website and social media channels.
Composites UK would like to thank the award sponsors - Zund, Pegbox Technical Recruitment, Minden Systems, Fluency Marketing, OB2B Marketing and PR, Bindatex and AGC Chemicals Europe – all of whom will play a key role in our celebratory marketing campaign.