Exhibiting at Composites Europe for the first time this year, Creative Composites will be highlighting what it says is the company’s competencies, among which are:
- Composite Manufacturing & Design – the UK’s most advanced composites manufacturer with an expertly-qualified, experienced and highly-skilled engineering and design team
- State-of-the-art Facilities – owns a 100,000 sq ft purpose-built manufacturing facility in UK, complete with the latest compression moulding technology and plant, robotics, 5-axis CNC centres, and world-class painting and top-coating capability
- Product Diversity – produces composite components for a variety of market sectors and applications, including luxury automotive, rail, mass transit, off-highway and medical
- Project Management - offers customers full engineering support from the start of each project through to production with a flexible, thorough and collaborative approach
- Customer Service – has a commitment to first-class client care from project inception through to product delivery with dedicated account management throughout
- Quality Standards – uses the highest quality raw materials, manufacture to the highest quality standards with ISO 9001, 14001 & TS16949 accreditations, and our expert quality team ensure customer quality requirements are met and exceeded
- Research & Development – works to develop advanced composite components using the latest moulding processing techniques and to optimize the inherent advantages of composites for multiple applications
Creative Composites serves global OEMs and blue-chip companies in a diverse range of industries with composite materials which have advantageous properties over traditional metals and plastics and is ideally placed to supply innovative, light-weight, cost-effective solutions to market-leading manufacturers across Europe.
Visit Stand 4/B43_d, part of the UK pavilion, at Composites Europe (Messe Stuttgart, 19-21 September) to find out how Creative Composites can meet your needs.