Join Composites UK and the British Plastics Federation (BPF) for the 2nd in its Thermoplastic Composites webinar series, looking at the current research in the area.
Taking place on 22nd October, the webinar will include:
- Recycled Plastic in High-Value Composites: Challenges and Opportunities - Dipa Roy, University of Edinburgh
- Impact Damage Tolerance of Resin Infused Thermoplastic Composites - Dr. Rizwan Saeed Choudhry, University of Derby
- Part Distortion Prediction, Design for Minimized Distortion of Additive Manufactured Aerospace Parts - Vasiliki Loukodimou, TWI
- Thermoplastic Composites Research at WMG - Helena Simmonds, WMG
- Enhancing Bonds in Overmoulded Composite Parts - Silviu Ivan, Victrex
- TCTool Project - Thermoplastic Composite Fuselage Structures - Chris Worrall, TWI
- Thermoplastic Matrix Systems for Large Marine Structures - John Summerscales, University of Plymouth
Members of the BPF and Composites UK qualify for the reduced rate of £40 + VAT to attend, with the non-member price set at £90 + VAT.
Register via Eventbrite: https://20201022tpc.eventbrite.co.uk
The final webinar in the series on Process Innovation Enabling New Applications takes place on 10th November 2020.