The organisers of the International Composites Summit, Composites UK and Fluency Marketing, have unveiled the show floor forum programme, which includes major names from across the composites supply chain.
The sessions, which are free to attend, take place throughout the two days of the event, on 8th and 9th September at ILEC in London.
Day one session topics:
- Composites in Aerospace: The Supply Chain Opportunity
- The Race to Zero: Reducing Emissions through Composites (Session 1)
- European Supply Chain after COVID-19: Opportunities and Challenges, hosted by EuCIA
- The UK Composites Industry in Numbers
- Market Focus: Current Trends for Composites in a Global Scale, hosted by JEC
- Supply Chain Internationalisation – Developing Your Export Capabilities
Day two session topics:
- Composites in Automotive: The Supply Chain Opportunity
- Next Generation Aerospace Supply Chains
- The Race to Zero: Reducing Emissions through Composites (Session 2)
- Innovation in Composites: New Technologies and Materials
Speakers include Achieving the Difference, Advanced Propulsion Centre, Carbon ThreeSixty, Cecence, Cevotec, Composites Leadership Forum, Engenuity, EuCIA, FlyZero, IDTechEx, JEC, Ford Motor Company, GKN Aerospace, Jaguar Land Rover, Loop Technology, McLaren Automotive, NATEP, Santander, Spintech Holdings, STRUCTeam, Trelleborg Applied Technologies, UK Export Finance, Vestas, Vertical Aerospace and Western Union.
A full programme including timings is available on the event website, along with details on how to book your exhibition stand or delegate place.