New presentations have been announced from the Ministry of Defence and EDF Energy alongside TEAM, Inc. for IMechE's forthcoming Adhesive Bonding seminar on 15 October 2019, London.
The presentations will allow you to address challenges on all aspects of product lifecycle including design, material selection, fabrication, quality control and in-service maintenance; Stay up to date with cutting-edge research in quality control and strain monitoring to ensure the reliability of your equipment; Discover how adhesives could improve your products and save your organisation time and money; Take part in our Panel Discussion and Q&A sessions on supply chain management to ensure alignment with your partners; Forge new relationships and grow your business by networking with a unique mix of OEMs, specialist consultants, product manufacturers and researchers.
Join this event to:
- Find out how EDF Energy and TEAM, Inc. are using adhesives to perform short- and long-term repair work and how it is being validated to ensure safe operation
- Hear a case study from the Ministry of Defence on the challenges of conducting in-field repairs to military aircraft
- Learn about advanced techniques to improve bond quality and monitoring with BAE Systems
- Hear about LM Wind Power’s cutting-edge developments in composite wind turbine blades
- Gain knowledge of the University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre’s projects on advanced surface preparation
- Discover methods for non-destructive testing of adhesives including ultrasound inspection from the University of Bristol
To view the full speaker line-up and seminar programme, visit www.imeche.org/adhesivebonding