Simulation and Modelling 2018 will provide a unique opportunity to discuss the latest developments being made with computer aided and virtual engineering. Explore the advances being made with integration, optimisation and validation from design stage right through to manufacturing. Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with colleagues and peers in the aerospace, automotive and rail industries. Furthermore, take the opportunity to meet simulation software and hardware providers in both structured and casual networking sessions.
The digitisation of manufacturing and the usage of High Performance Computing (HPC) is revolutionising how products are designed, tested and manufactured. With pioneers across the automotive and aerospace industries integrating simulation into their processes, find out how this has improved the efficiency of developing new products and systems.
Early bird ends 27 July 2018 – book your place today
Key topics for 2018 include:
- Optimising design and engineering through simulation
- Enhancing testing methods
- Integration of multi-disciplinary and multi layered simulations, including digital twinning
- Full vehicle modelling and the capabilities of current simulation techniques
- Optimisation of simulation/modelling processes for higher efficiency and effectiveness
- Simulation validation and gaining confidence in results
- Results analysis and developing action plans
- Simulation in the manufacturing process, including reducing waste, cost and production time
- Artificial intelligence and the applications for simulation and modelling
- Simulation for autonomous vehicles and connected systems
- Simulation and modelling for the power and process industries
- Powertrain specific simulation and modelling
- Predicting human interactions/ human behaviours with technologies
- Smart manufacturing systems and the use of simulation and modelling
Discount for Composites UK members: Please select “supporting organisation” when booking your place on the event website or contact the IMechE directly on +44 (0) 20 7973 1251 or email email@example.com and mention your Composites UK membership.