JEC Korea Online 2020 revealed the winners of the JEC Composites Innovation and Startup Booster competitions. JEC Group rewards the best cutting-edge and ingenious projects using composites to their full potential in different categories every year. For the second edition this year, JEC Korea Online revealed the best startups in the Asia Pacific region after a session of pitches held on November 24.
Startup Booster is the leading startup competition in the world of Composites. It enables companies to find and assess innovations with a potential impact on their industry compared to the project they may are already involved.
To select the finalists, a prestigious jury was assembled for this edition :
- Jelle BLOEMHOF, Head of Manufacturing Technologies of Composite, Airbus
- Arne BOETTCHER, Market Development & Venture Manager Composites, Covestro
- Karl-Heinz FUELLER, Manager Future Outside & Materials, Daimler
- Sunkyung PARK, Director, Korean International Trade Association (KITA)
- Henry Hyunkyu SHIN, Head of Carbon Business Center, KCTECH