In collaboration with the Sheffield City Region, the KPMG-Axillium Innovation Alliance invites you to join with innovators, industry & government at the AMRC Knowledge Transfer Centre on November 27th from 09.30 to 16.30.
The aim of the event is to foster advanced manufacturing collaborations by providing access to support to accelerate technology, innovation & skills specialisms for organisations of all sizes & sectors.
Free to Attend Workshop:
The event will be opened by the Chairman of the Sheffield City Region, James Muir, with keynote presentations from the KPMG-Axillium Innovation Alliance on accessing innovation effectively & efficiently from early stage R&D grants through to R&D Tax Credits.
During the morning you will hear presentations from the region’s Challenge Owners who will give insight into the local opportunities alongside the UK Industrial Strategy.
In the afternoon a facilitated workshop will look at bringing together technology, innovation & market opportunities through collaboration with national & local Solution Providers.
Throughout the day UK Industrial Strategy Challenge Directors will be on hand to discuss the Grand Challenges that industry can address by working together with government support.
Who Should Attend & What’s in it for you?
Large or small companies at any stage of maturity are welcome, especially those seeking growth by:
- looking to access opportunities in technology, innovation and skills
- seeking partners and funding to address industrial innovation challenges
- openly collaborating across new markets and value chain partners
- innovating to access the advanced manufacturing community
What can you expect to take away from the event?
Participation at the event will provide access for Challenge Owners & Solution Providers to:
- Engage with Sheffield City Region's Global Innovation Corridor
- Meet with Challenge Owners and Solution Providers from across the UK
- Access industrial grant and growth initiatives from UK Industrial Strategy
- Create multi-sector innovation projects and programmes to grow your organisation.