Composites UK currently has four Board Director positions up for election for the 2019 - 2021 period and is looking to its membership for nominees.
The Association's Board of Directors comprises of eleven individuals for a term of office of two years. A Director must be a fully paid up member of the Association and in addition to being a Director can put themselves forward for a named post should they wish during the two-year term. Our current Board is made up of:
- Chairman: Ben Wilson, MPM Ltd
- Vice Chairman: Faye Smith, Avalon Consultancy Services Ltd
- Membership Director: Clara Frias, AMRC
- Research Director: Peter Chivers, Innofacture
- Finance Director: Scott Tolson, Sigmatex
- Communications Director: Ben Halford, Surface Generation Ltd
- Health & Safety Director: Chris Little, Consuta Training Ltd
- Training Director: Lucas Morgan, Aerotron Composites
- John Toner, Teledyne CML
- Co-opted advisor on sustainability: Steven Brown, Scott Bader Company Ltd
- Co-opted Board member: Katy Riddington, National Composites Centre
If you're an employee of a Composites UK member company and would like to join the Board to influence the the day-to-day running of the Association click here to download the nomination form. Voting will then take place online with those selected being announced at the 30th Anniversary Meeting and Dinner on 3rd June in Coventry.
All nominations must be received by 5pm on Monday 13th May 2019.
Contact us with any questions.