12th annual edition of GOCarbonFibre unites the entire carbon fibre supply chain to discuss market trends and developments, recycling and reuse, carbon fibre applications, the future of the industry and more.
Designed to cover the full spectrum of the industry, this year’s Global Outlook for Carbon Fibre programme covers a wide breadth of topics to suit every level of the supply chain.
GOCarbonFibre has long been regarded as the best event to learn about the latest carbon fibre market trends and developments, new innovative technologies, new research as well as allowing attendees to network with key players in the industry. As the only conference focused 100% on carbon fibre, it provides all the latest knowledge and information on the industry straight from senior figures across the world. The unique mix of market outlook and technical presentations set amongst extensive networking opportunities makes this conference unmissable for anyone involved in carbon fibre.
The 2016 programme includes over 20 presentations on sustainable methods and materials, novel approaches to composite manufacturing, new technologies for carbon fibre production, alternative PAN and precursor applications, the role of recycling and more. Hear from carbon fibre experts and thought leaders on the following topics:
- Design and Manufacture for Space Applications – Abbie Hutty, Airbus Defence and Space
- Innovative Technologies for Carbon Fibre Production – Silke Stuesgen, Toho Tenax Europe
- Advanced Materials in the Aerospace Field – Tia Benson Tolle, Boeing
- R&D and the Challenges Down the Process Chain from Precursor to Component – Gabriele Korus, SGL
- Circular Opportunities for Carbon Fibre – Jonny Hazell, Green Alliance
- Future of Composite Materials: Fibres, Textures and Economics – Andrew Walker, NCCEF
- Business Opportunities through using Recycled Carbon Fibres – Tim Rademacker, CFK Valley Stade Recycling
- Less Weight or Light Weight – JLR’s Life Cycle Approach – Jamie Shaw, Jaguar Land Rover
This year’s programme incorporates the US and Recycling editions of the conference uniting key global carbon fibre players under one roof for a truly universal view of the industry. There will also be a site visit to Eisenmann Thermal Solutions which includes an exclusive preview of their new, fully equipped production-size oven for the processing of carbon fibre – it will be the first time the innovative system has been presented to the public.
“This conference is set to be the most exciting carbon fibre conference in a number of years. It will offer particular focus to key issues facing the market and new technologies, alongside the usual predictions and forecasts for future trends” said Anna Augousti, Smithers Rapra conference producer. “All tiers of the supply chain can take advantage of expert viewpoints and network with key figures in the carbon fibre community whilst benefiting from the best competitive intelligence available.”
For more information about GOCarbonFibre 2016, please visit www.gocarbonfibre.com/europe