This year's 2nd Annual Joining, Forming & Manufacturing Technologies Congress presents an OEM-Led agenda combining technical case-studies with strategic discussions, taking place in Birmingham, UK at the end of November (29 - 30).
Designed to deliver practical & future-focused insights into scaling up cost effective composite & multi-material joining for lightweight architecture, we're excited to announce that our preliminary agenda is now available to download here.
Here is just a snapshot of our expert speakers from the world's leading OEMs:
- Jürgen Wesermann, Manager - Vehicle Technologies & Materials, Ford
- (Irene) Changing Kong, Joining Engineer, Advanced Manufacture Engineering, Jaguar Land Rover
- Mathieu Kielwasser, Expert In Laser Applications, Responsible For Multi-Technology Multi-Material Assembly, PSA Peugeot Citroen
- Lee Bateup, Technical Manager Of Innovation Management, Bentley
- Steve Currie, Lead Engineer - Body & Closures, Tata Motors
- Dr Li Wang, Joining Technologies Body In White, Advance Manufacturing Engineering, Jaguar Land Rover
Multi-Material Joining & Forming Methods
Explore opportunities to scale up the application of multi-material joining technologies and examine new forming methods with advanced materials
New Joining Technologies For Mixed-Materials & Composites, Composite Production & High Volume Applications
Examine joining technology innovations to evaluate scalability & quality performance within current production capabilities & feasibility of new forming processes & examine new forming methods with advanced materials
With over 400 attendees at this week's GALM Detroit Congress 2016, Joining, Forming & Manufacturing Technologies Europe Congress will continue to burst at the seams with OEM case studies. Our brand new agenda for 2016 will provide more depth across composite & multi-material joining, advanced forming, adhesive bonding and mechanical fastening, corrosion mitigation for multi-material joining, manufacturing process improvement through modelling and more.