Revaluetech has won the Innovation of the Year: Smart Materials at the 2017 TechFest Awards.
The winners of the first TechFest Awards were crowned at the Hilton Bankside in London during a glamorous awards ceremony showcasing the very best technology-led innovations that are driving civil engineering forward. The event brought together over 400+ thought-leaders, decision-makers and emerging minds for a glittering evening of celebration, recognition and networking.
The judging panel was packed with business leaders from clients and key innovators across the supply chain, and after review by the expert judges, Revaluetech won in recognition of 10 years of privately funded research and development into process technology combined with the patented formulations compositions which now provides a meaningful and sustainable way to overcome the perceived plastic waste problem.
The Judges concluded Revalutech's entry:
- Was a solution borne out of a desire to protect environment
- Saves raw materials and reduces waste CO2 footprint reduction
- Provides high quality recycled materials designed to replace natural resources such as hardwoods
- Is technology pioneered in UK for international use
- Anticipates future legislation for banning of certain materials such as creosote
- Eliminates the use of harmful preservatives
The full list of winners can be found here.