Tufcot exhibitied at Europe’s biggest Offshore Conference and Exhibition which ran from 3 - 6 September in Aberdeen at P & J Live. The exhibition was a huge success for Tufcot and allowed the company to showcase its WearSheave™ product as well as highlighting our other materials, capabilities and products.
With a global reach of over 36,000 attendees. There were over 900 suppliers exhibiting at the event from international market leaders to new, innovative technologies who are looking to the future. Tufcot would like to thank all the visitors to its stand and is more than happy to assist with further information or a quotation for Tufcot® materials/products.
Tufcot has seen this exhibition as a huge platform for Tufcot to showcase our brand on the largest scale at Europe’s largest Oil and Gas exhibition. The company has been trading for 38 years and now want to inform as many potential customers as possible that Tufcot is open for business.
Tufcot® is ideal for the Offshore market as it:
- Has a high strength to weight ratio which is often key in the Offshore market for weight saving.
- Needs no maintenance which for the Offshore market can result in a huge cost of breakdowns or scheduled maintenance.
- Is 1/6th the weight of steel again which is ideal for weight saving against conventional bearing materials.
- Is exceptional dimensionally stable even in wet conditions which is perfect for this sector due to the applications in the ocean.
- Has the ability to be fire retardant by using the T400 resin range, which can be crucial in this market sector.
Some Offshore applications include:
- Conductor Wearsheaves
- Pulley blocks
- Anchor sheave bearings
- Drill rig bearings
- Heave compensator bearings
- BOP system bushes and wear pads
- Many more