Tufcot has already had an excellent start to 2019, with the Tufcot Christmas Sale proving a success for many customers, allowing them to have either a 5% or 10% discount on orders placed for shipment prior to the end of February depending on the order value.
Tufcot have numerous Marketing Plans for 2019 which go over and above the personal service, competitive delivery times and excellent pricing that Tufcot already offers. The company plans are to:
- Increase sales in the UK in % compared to previous years UK sales – Tufcot has a large customer base already in the UK but the potential in many sectors to have sustained growth is something we are targeting for 2019. With UK sales days completed at the end of 2018, it is aiming to continue these as well as growing its already extensive customer base to various regions.
- Develop a minimum of two new material grades – 3rd of 3-year plan – Tufcot is constantly re-investing in the Company and with its recent University interns from Sheffield University it has been progressing plans to develop 2 new material grades which can enter into new markets. Tufcot has already tried and tested one material grade and the other one is in its developmental stage.
- Increase brand awareness – specifically Video Marketing and SEO – in October 2018, Tufcot completed an extensive campaign aimed at Video marketing. The Videos that were produced are in the design phase at present, but the company is very close to releasing some of the footage. This is one for Tufcot to focus on throughout 2019. It is also having a special SEO campaign to manage its website traffic and direct potential customers to where they wish to be on the website.
- Increase the amount of market specific approvals – Tufcot is looking at many sectors but is primarily customer driven on this. The company want to be obtaining new marine approvals especially, but it never says no to a potential approval, whatever the market sector!
- To target a minimum of two new none EU Geographical market sectors – Tufcot has a very large percentage of its Turnover based in the EU and it wants to continue growth in this area through Preferred Partners and Key Customers, however, the company also feels Tufcot can be used further afield. It has many customers outside the EU but wants to grow that base, this has already happened with its Turkish Key Customer – Marena and it now has a new Korean Key Customer it is in negotiations with.
- Communicate Tufcot’s Vision to all current, old and new Customers – Tufcot want ‘to become one of the UKs most successful specialist manufacturing and engineering companies, exporting to every corner of the world and earning our reputation for quality, reliability and unrivalled service.’
For more information on Tufcot, please visit our website – www.tufcot.com