We're looking for a Membership and Events Officer to join the team!
Composites UK is the Trade Association representing the UK Composites Industry. We are a growing organisation supporting an exciting and rapidly evolving industry. We are now looking to recruit a Membership and Events Officer to support the Operations and Communications Managers and Board of Directors.
As a busy Trade Association, the role will require someone capable of working independently. On-the-job training will be provided as will identification of any necessary training to ensure the individual develops within the role. There is potential to develop the role as the Trade Association continues to grow.
The role will involve assisting with Trade Association membership activities as well as supporting events and communications, and will report primarily to the Communications Manager. Key aspects of the job will include:
- Setting up new members in our IT systems
- New member follow-ups
- Existing member engagement
- Updating the Hub (online) capabilities database
Communications and events
- Website updates
- Social media support
- Event support – organisation and attendance at events in the UK
- Assist with organisation of events
The successful applicant will demonstrate the ability to handle these tasks, but need not necessarily have experience in all aspects of the role. The applicant should ideally have some technical knowledge of the Composites Industry although this is not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Efficient, organised and thorough approach to work
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- The ability to take initiative
To apply, please send your CV and a short explanation of why you think you would be suitable for the role to Dr Sue Halliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CUK-MEO19 in any correspondence. No agencies.
Application deadline: Friday 8th February.
Full-time: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: up to £25,000
Holiday: 25 days
Start date: 1st April 2019 (or earlier)