Training courses in composite materials
There are many providers of composites related training courses on a whole host of subjects. A list of these providers are as follows, but please contact us if you would like us to add your company to this list.
- Advanced Blade Repar Services
- Advanced Composites Manufacturing Centre
- Coleg Gwent - Dennison Composite Centre
- Composites Integration
- Coventive Composites
- Cranfield University
- CT Engineering Group
- Dark Matter Composites
- Earth & Flight Composites Training and Consultancy
- ENGAGE (Enginuity)
- Health and Safety Laboratory
- High Peak Courses
- National Composites Centre
- National Composites Certification and Evaluation Facility (NCCEF)
- Renewable Turbine Training
- Sanctus Training
- The Polymer Centre
- Yordas Group
Engage online learning platform
Engage is the first learning hub to specifically target the engineering and manufacturing sectors, offering a range of courses from easy first digital engineering steps to more sophisticated technologies and innovation.
With Aro PR & Marketing and OB2B Industrial Marketing & PR, Composites UK developed a series of marketing webinars to help small composites companies promote their products and services on minimal resources. Click here for more details.