Honouring 30 years of Composites UK, the Association will be hosting an afternoon and evening of celebratory events.
Anniversary Annual Meeting
15:00 Registration for Anniversary Meeting
15:30 Open to all: Meeting start. Guest speakers covering:
- Global Composites Industry Progress in last 30 years & Future Vision to next 30 years to 2050
Nigel O'Dea, Lucintel
- Developing OEM supply chains for future industry growth
Craig Carr, GKN Aerospace
Faye Smith, Department for International Trade
- Growing a composite manufacturing business in the global market.
Polynt - Martin Wright
Cecence - Samantha Bunyan
- Developing the workforce.
Chris Little - iMET
- Materials development and supply.
Mike Hinton, High Value Manufacturing Catapult
- Composites in a circular economy.
Steven Brown, Scott Bader
17:00 Members only: Association AGM
Updates from the Association of achievements in the last year. The agenda for this portion of the meeting can be found here.
18:00 Meeting Close
Drinks Reception and Dinner
19:00 Drinks Reception
22:30 Approximate Close
Show your support for the UK composites industry by sponsoring this event.
Members: £600 + VAT | Non-Members: £1350 + VAT
- Two seats at the dinner – three-course meal and a ½ bottle of wine per person.
- Roller banner (no larger than 1m wide) in drinks reception/dinner area.
- Company logo and website link on event booking page.
- Company logo and website link on event e-shots to a database of 8,500.
- Company logo on presentation screen throughout the evening.
- Acknowledgement of your company in the Chairman’s speech.
- Company mentioned in any press releases sent out by Composites UK surrounding the event.
Meet Our Sponsors
Anniversary Annual Meeting:
Registration for this is free-of-charge but please email us to let us know you’d like to come along – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for the dinner part of this event is now closed.
This event takes place the day before our Composites 4.0 seminar just 15 minutes away from this venue at the MTC in Coventry. For more details and registration information for this event click here.