Honouring 30 years of Composites UK, the Association will be hosting an afternoon and evening of celebratory events.
Anniversary Annual Meeting
15:00 Registration for Anniversary Meeting
15:30 Open to all: Meeting start. Guest speakers covering:
- Global Composites Industry Progress in last 30 years & Future Vision to next 30 years to 2050
Nigel O'Dea, Lucintel
- Developing OEM supply chains for future industry growth
Craig Carr, GKN Aerospace
Faye Smith, Department for International Trade
- Growing a composite manufacturing business in the global market.
Polynt - Martin Wright
Cecence - Samantha Bunyan
- Developing the workforce.
Chris Little - iMET
- Materials development and supply.
- Composites in a circular economy.
Speaker names will be announced soon.
17:00 Members only: Association AGM
Updates from the Association of achievements in the last year. The agenda for this portion of the meeting can be found here.
Board nominations - Four Board Director places are up for election this year. Would you like to nominate yourself and help steer the direction of the Association?
Click here for the application form
Deadline for nominations is 5pm on 13th May 2019.
18:00 Meeting Close
Drinks Reception and Dinner
19:00 Drinks Reception
22:30 Approximate Close
Show your support for the UK composites industry by sponsoring this event.
Members: £600 + VAT | Non-Members: £1350 + VAT
- Two seats at the dinner – three-course meal and a ½ bottle of wine per person.
- Roller banner (no larger than 1m wide) in drinks reception/dinner area.
- Company logo and website link on event booking page.
- Company logo and website link on event e-shots to a database of 8,500.
- Company logo on presentation screen throughout the evening.
- Acknowledgement of your company in the Chairman’s speech.
- Company mentioned in any press releases sent out by Composites UK surrounding the event.
Meet Our Sponsors
Anniversary Annual Meeting (ONLY):
Registration for this is free-of-charge but please email us to let us know you’d like to come along so we have an idea of numbers – email@example.com.
Celebratory Dinner and Annual Meeting:
Use the online booking form below for single places. If you would like to book more than one place either repeat the online booking form process or email us and an invoice will be raised – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inform us of the name(s) of the person(s) attending and any special dietary requirements when booking.
Composites UK Members: £35 + VAT per seat (heavily subsidised rate)
Non-Members: £85 + VAT per seat
Price includes a three-course meal plus half a bottle of wine per person. There will be no floor plan at this event and guests are free to sit where they wish.
There are bedrooms provisionally held for our attendees at the Brandon Hall Hotel at a price of £99. Details of how to book these will be sent to you in the event joining information. Rooms are held on our behalf until 03/05/19 before being released for general sale.
This event takes place the day before our Composites 4.0 seminar just 15 minutes away from this venue at the MTC in Coventry. For more details and registration information for this event click here.