With a new concept, the 5th International Composites Congress (ICC) will take 10 - 12 September 2019 place – this time parallel to the Composites Europe trade fair.
The former separation between trade fair and lecture events will end and the conference themes will be mirrored more strongly in the trade fair by themed islands, relevant guided tours of the trade fair and hands-on demonstrations in the exhibition halls. Organisers are the trade association Composites Germany and Reed Exhibitions Deutschland GmbH.
The conference programme will centre on the focus themes
- “Smart Composites” (Bio-Composites; Processing Technologies),
- “Applications” (Thermoplastics; Thermosets),
- “Markets” (New Mobility; Building & Construction),
- “Future Challenges” (Regulations; New Applications) and
- “Composites Science” (R+D Updates, Young Innovators Solutions).
To view the programme, click here.
Partner Country 2019
The UK is one of the most important composites markets in Europe. This year the International Composites Conference - together with members of the Composites UK, the UK’s composites trade association - will therefore take a look at the high degree of innovation in the UK’s composites processing methods.
Discount for Composites UK Members - Composites UK members qualify for discounted ticket rates here.