The Advanced Materials Show 2022 will take place at Birmingham NEC.
Spread over two action-packed days, The Advanced Materials Show will offer an unrivalled insight into current and future materials development, with experts from all sides of the industry in attendance.
- Free-to-attend exhibition and world-class conference dedicated to high-performance materials technology.
- Over 300+ exhibitors and 4,000 visitors, including project managers, design engineers, buyers, materials scientists and senior executives.
- Multi-track conference with tracks dedicated to Graphene, 2D Materials and Nanomaterials; Surface Engineering & Advanced Coatings; Composites & Polymers.
- Co-located with Battery Cells and Systems Expo, Vehicle Electrification Show and Ceramics UK.
- Modern materials innovation across industries including space/aerospace, automotive, energy, renewables, medical, electronics, construction and defence.
- Materials on display will include the latest in nanomaterials, composites, polymers, ceramics, adhesives and sealants, coatings, foams, metals, textiles and thermoplastics.
- An advisory panel featuring leading names from organisations including 3M, Cerion, Imperial College, Graphene@Manchester, Innovate UK and Nanotechnology Industries Association.
The show will be co-located with Ceramics UK a celebration of the importance of the ceramic manufacturing industry in Britain in the context of international trade and cooperation.
Composites UK Members received 15% off exhibition space at this event. Contact Bianca Fogah for details.