Supporting the growth of the UK composites supply chain
The 2018 Composites UK Annual Conference and AGM will take place on Wednesday 18th April at the Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre's Knoweldge Transfer Centre.
Securing the Future of the UK Composites Industry
- Progressing the UK’s Industrial Strategy, Kate Thompson, BEIS
- Brexit – What it Means for our Industry - James Dowler, Department for Exiting the EU
- Global Opportunities for the UK Composites Supply Chain - Nigel O’Dea, Lucintel
Progress in Delivering the UK Composites Strategy
- Overview of the CLF and Strategy Delivery
- Case studies
Building the Infrastructure to Support a UK Supply Chain
- Developing Your Workforce, Paul Shakspeare, National Composites Centre
- Modernising Standards for a Changing World - Katerina Busuttil, BSI
- Sustainability: International Collaboration and Other Recent Developments - Stella Job, Composites UK
Leading the Way in Composites Manufacturing
- Composites 4.0 - Digitising Composite Manufacturing - Daniel Thompson, National Composites Centre
- Composite Structural Components in the Automotive Industry: From Niche Applications to Mass Production with Simulation - Chandragupt Gorwade, ESI UK Limited
- 3D Printed Sacrificial Tooling for Complex Composite Part Fabrication - Tony Flanagan, FDM Digital Solutions
- Manufacturing High-Performance and Complex Geometry Sandwich Structures by Additive Manufacturing Methods - Megan Davies, National Composites Centre
- Advancement in Resin Infusion Technology for Manufacture of High Quality Aerospace Components & Future Automation - Will Harris, Composite Integration
- Development of an Acoustic Emission System for Condition Assessment of Composite Vessel for Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles - Geraint Havard, R-Tech Materials
This event will be followed by the 2018 Composites UK Annual General Meeting for members of the association only.
Table-Top Exhibition Space and Sponsorship
Limited table-top exhibition space is available at this event along with other options such as lunch sponsorship, providing flyers for the delegate packs and more.
Table tops are priced at £275 + VAT for members and £450 + VAT for non-members. This includes one delegate place, table, chairs, electricity point (subject to availability - let us know if this is imperative to your display), your logo on the event programme and a post from our social media accounts announcing you as an exhibitor.
Click here for a brochure for all other sponsorship options - prices for this event can be found on page 2 under 'Annual Conference'.
Registration is live via the booking form below.
Annual General Meeting
The 2018 Composites UK Annual General Meeting will take place at 16:40 after the main conference close. This is expected to finish no later than 17:30.
For members of the association who are unable to attend the conference but would like to come to the AGM, please let us know. There is no charge to attend the AGM only.
Co-Located with our Aerospace Showcase
Our Aerospace Showcase takes place the day after this event (19th April) at the same venue. Why not maximise your time out of the office and attend both? Separate registration is required, which you can do via the website here.
This event has been approved for Professional Development by the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining.