Supporting the growth of the UK composites supply chain
The 2018 Composites UK Annual Conference and AGM will take place on Wednesday 18th April at the Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre's Knoweldge Transfer Centre.
Securing the Future of the UK Composites Industry
- Progressing the UK’s Industrial Strategy, Kate Thompson, BEIS
- Brexit – What it Means for our Industry - James Dowler, Department for Exiting the EU
- Global Opportunities for the UK Composites Supply Chain - Nigel O’Dea, Lucintel
Progress in Delivering the UK Composites Strategy
- Overview of the CLF and Strategy Delivery
- Case studies
Building the Infrastructure to Support a UK Supply Chain
- Developing Your Workforce, Paul Shakspeare, National Composites Centre
- Modernising Standards for a Changing World - Katerina Busuttil, BSI
- Launch of the 2018-21 HSE SiMPLC strategy and Composites UK Action Plan - Judith Botwood, HSE
- Sustainability: International Collaboration and Other Recent Developments - Stella Job, Composites UK
Leading the Way in Composites Manufacturing
- Composites 4.0 - Digitising Composite Manufacturing - Daniel Thompson, National Composites Centre
- Composite Structural Components in the Automotive Industry: From Niche Applications to Mass Production with Simulation - Chandragupt Gorwade, ESI UK Limited
- 3D Printed Sacrificial Tooling for Complex Composite Part Fabrication - Tony Flanagan, FDM Digital Solutions
- Manufacturing High-Performance and Complex Geometry Sandwich Structures by Additive Manufacturing Methods - Megan Davies, National Composites Centre
- Advancement in Resin Infusion Technology for Manufacture of High Quality Aerospace Components & Future Automation - Will Harris, Composite Integration
- Development of an Acoustic Emission System for Condition Assessment of Composite Vessel for Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles - Geraint Havard, R-Tech Materials
This event will be followed by the 2018 Composites UK Annual General Meeting for members of the association only.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
Sponsors and Exhibitors
Annual General Meeting
The 2018 Composites UK Annual General Meeting will take place at 16:40 after the main conference close. This is expected to finish no later than 17:30.
This event has been approved for Professional Development by the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining.
Registration is now closed for this event. The presentations will be available to members from the week of 30th April.