the annual Bristol Composites Institute Conference will be held virtually on Thursday 12 November 2020.
Session 1 – 11:00-13:00
11:00 – Conference start
Welcome and introduction – Professor Michael Wisnom, Director, Bristol Composites Institute
- Materials research – Fabrizio Scarpa, Professor of Smart Materials and Structures
- Structures research – Stephen Hallett, Professor of Composites Structures
- Manufacturing & Design research – Ole Thomsen, Professor of Composites Design and Manufacture
- Dr Giuseppe Dell’Anno, Chief Engineer, National Composites Centre
- Update from the EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Composites Science, Engineering and Manufacturing – Professor Stephen Eichhorn, CDT Director
- Update from the Industrial Doctorate Centre in Composites Manufacture – Professor Janice Barton
- Opportunity to ask questions from our panel.
13:00 – Session 1 close
13:00-13:30 – Lunch break
Session 2 – 13:30-15:30
Opportunity to interact with our people and their research.
15:30 – Conference close