Globally, Fibre Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Composites are seeing accelerated uptake in worldwide construction thanks to their unique properties and benefits.
Uptake in UK Construction has been more sporadic, often due to limited awareness and capability in design and specification.
This Composites Leadership Forum Construction group, cloud based event, hosted by the National Composites Centre will tackle the challenge of finding appropriate training and skills within the sector. It will look at the current training provision, requirements of the construction industry and help identify and plan to address any gaps in availability with the training supply chain.
The event is appropriate to Professionals within the Construction Sector: Consulting Engineers, Architects, Specifiers, Designers and Training Providers
- Insight into the wider potential for FRP composites in construction
- Reinforce knowledge of the benefits of FRP composites
- Identify training for designers and specifiers of FRPs at differing levels
- Identify gaps in current professional training material
- Network with fellow professionals with similar needs