Join the UK composites industry for an evening of networking and entertainment to celebrate innovative companies, ideas and people.
Attendees at the dinner range from the smallest consultancies to the largest OEMs, with options to take full tables where you can host your employees/clients or have single seats and network with new faces.
- Innovation in Manufacture – Airbond | Surface Generation
- Innovation in Design – Cecence | Dura Composites
- Innovation in Materials – Gurit | Technical Fibre Products
- Start-Up Business of the Year – iCOMAT |Mouldbox
- Sustainability Award – Coventive Composites | Gurit | Prodrive Composites
- Trainee/Apprentice Award – Jessica Sugden, MPM | Nia Jones, National Composites Centre
- Employer of the Year – Pentaxia | Teledyne CML Composites
- Employee of the Year – Jonny Haley, MPM | Danny Buckett, Sigmatex
Single seats and tables of 10 are available to book at this event.
The early-bird rates have now ended, with the full rates now being applied:
Composites UK Members:
Table of 10 - £1100 + VAT
Single seats - £125.00 + VAT
Table of 10 - £1650.00 + VAT
Single seats - £180.00 + VAT
Companies signed up...
This year we are fundraising for two charities on the evening.
Master of Ceremonies - Nick Bramley, CEO of IMPACTUS Group
This year we have three sponsorship levels:
- Headline Partner
- Event Partner
Award SponsorSOLD OUT
Composites UK members receive a 30% discount on the quoted sponsorship prices.
Event Partner & Award Sponsor - Innovation in Composite Materials
Advanced Engineering Show: Award Sponsor - Innovation in Composite Design
Axillium: Award Sponsor - Innovation in Composite Manufacturing
ENGEL: Award Sponsor - Trainee/Apprentice of the Year
Minden Dust Extraction: Award Sponsor - Sustainability/Environmental Award
MPM Limited: Award Sponsor - Employer of the Year
Pegbox: Award Sponsor - Employee of the Year
Surface Generation: Award Sponsor - Start-Up Business of the Year
Contact us with any questions