**BOOKINGS ARE NOW CLOSED**
Join the UK composites industry for an evening of networking and entertainment to celebrate innovative companies, ideas and people.
Attendees at the dinner range from the smallest consultancies to the largest OEMs, with options to take full tables where you can host your employees/clients or have single seats and network with new faces.
- Innovation in Manufacture – Airbond | Surface Generation
- Innovation in Design – Cecence | Dura Composites
- Innovation in Materials – Gurit | Technical Fibre Products
- Start-Up Business of the Year – iCOMAT | Plyable
- Sustainability Award – Coventive Composites | Gurit | Prodrive Composites
- Trainee/Apprentice Award – Jessica Sugden, MPM | Nia Jones, National Composites Centre
- Employer of the Year – Pentaxia | Teledyne CML Composites
- Employee of the Year – Jonny Haley, MPM | Danny Buckett, Sigmatex
Bookings are now closed for this event.
Companies signed up...
This year we are fundraising for two charities on the evening.
Auction and Raffle
We have kindly been donated the following prizes to auction/raffle off for our chosen charities.
- 4 x Wasps Rugby Tickets (including parking) - Donated by Frederick Cooper Limited
- 3 Pairs of British GT at Silverstone tickets in 2020 - Donated by British Racing and Sports Car Club
- Burberry Cashmere Scarf - Donated by Fluency Marketing
- Signed 2007 Chelsea FC Shirt - Donated by TRB Lightweight Structures
- Signed 2007 London Irish Rugby Shirt - Donated by TRB Lightweight Structures
- Supercar Experience at Silverstone - Donated by FRIMO
- Deli Vita Pizza Oven - Donated by Deli Vita/MPM Limited
- Bottle of Johnnie Walker 18 Year Old Whisky - Donated by Avalon Consultancy
- Marks and Spencer Food Hamper - Donated by Teledyne CML Composites
- 2 x £25 Amazon Voucher - Donated by Composites UK
- Afternoon Tea Experience - Donated by Composites UK
- 2 x Cineworld Voucher - Donated by Composites UK
- Pair of Motorcycle Museum Tickets - Donated by National Motorcycle Museum
- 2 x Bottles of Champagne - Donated by GRP Solutions
- Bottle of Gin - Donated by Fluency Marketing
Cash is essential for the raffle and any additional donations you wish to make, cards will be accepted for the larger priced auction items. All monies collected will go to the selected charities.
Master of Ceremonies - Nick Bramley, CEO of IMPACTUS Group
Event Partner & Award Sponsor - Innovation in Composite Materials
Advanced Engineering Show: Award Sponsor - Innovation in Composite Design
Axillium: Award Sponsor - Innovation in Composite Manufacturing
ENGEL: Award Sponsor - Trainee/Apprentice of the Year
Minden Dust Extraction: Award Sponsor - Sustainability/Environmental Award
MPM Limited: Award Sponsor - Employer of the Year
Pegbox: Award Sponsor - Employee of the Year
Surface Generation: Award Sponsor - Start-Up Business of the Year
Contact us with any questions
**BOOKINGS ARE NOW CLOSED**