The launch of AMI’s Composites in Rail will take place on 25-26 June 2019. This technical conference will bring together expert speakers from across the supply chain to evaluate and discuss the challenges and opportunities for composite materials in the rail sector.
The conference will cover key topics across rolling stock and rail infrastructure applications including:
- Market trends
- Demand for lightweighting
- Advances in material properties
- Material sustainability including recycling and bio-composites
- Developments in regulations and testing
- Smart composite design
- End-to-end opportunities for composite solutions
Alongside the conference there is an interactive exhibition for companies to display their latest developments. AMI offers plenty of opportunities for productive networking during the coffee breaks, lunches and the evening cocktail reception.
Composites UK members receive the Early Bird rate of €1040 at this conference (ended for other delegates on 22nd March). For details on how to claim this please log into the members area.