Our online 2021 annual conference will look at Composites Enabling Net Zero - How FRPs Can Help the Fight to Reduce Carbon Emissions.
Chaired by Dr. Faye Smith, Avalon Consultancy and Vice Chair of Composites UK
- 2.00 – 2.05 Chairman’s Welcome - John Toner, Teledyne CML Composites and Chair of Composites UK
- 2.05 – 2.10 Overview of Composites UK - Dr. Sue Halliwell, Operations Manager, Composites UK
- 2.10 – 2.20 Title TBC - Neil Witten, Innovation Lead - Advanced Materials, Innovate UK
Composites and the Green Revolution: An Overview
- 2.20 – 2.30 An overview of the UK Composites Industry in Numbers - David Bailey, CEO, Composites UK
- 2.30 – 2.40 Overview of the New Growth Opportunities for UK Composites Industry - Richard Oldfield/Enrique Garcia, National Composites Centre
- 2.40 – 2.50 The Importance of Sustainability to the UK Composites Industry - Craig Carr, Technology Director Integrated Composite Structures, GKN Aerospace
Composites and the Green Revolution: Sector Focus
- 2.50 – 3.00 Aerospace - TBC
- 3.10 – 3.20 Ground Transport - Alan Banks, Ford Motor Company
- 3.20 – 3.30 Construction - James Henderson, Atkins
- 3.30 – 3.40 Composites and the Green Revolution – Getting the Message Out - Malcolm Forsyth, Composites UK
- 3.40 – 3.45 Close
- 3.45 – 5.00 Virtual networking on Airmeet (Optional)
Annual General Meeting
This event follows our 2021 AGM. If you are a member of Composites UK and would like to attend this you will need to register separately. Click here for details.
Click here to view the sponsorship package for this event.
This event is open to members and non-members.
- Composites UK members must login to the website first before the discounted rate will appear. Contact us if you don't have a login.
- Currently, you can only book one place at a time on our system. Please repeat the process to register multiple people.
- You will not receive the login details for the webinar straight after booking. This will be sent out nearer the time so please ensure you block the time in your calendar.
*Taken from this article, written by one of our speakers, Jari Sopanen, Exel Composites.
REGISTRATIONS WILL CLOSE AT 12:45PM ON 15/06/2021. Late registrations can contact us to purchase access to the recording on firstname.lastname@example.org.