Our half-day Annual Conference will look at the growth of the UK composites industry, as well as the opportunities and challenges it faces.
Hosted by: Dr. Sue Halliwell, Composites UK
Time: 14:00 - 15:50
- Welcome - Dr. Sue Halliwell, Composites UK
- Supporting the UK Composites Industry- Dr. David Bailey, Composites UK
- Composites Leadership Forum: Future of the UK Composites Industry - Ken Smart, McLaren Automotive and Chair of the CLF
- The ‘Grand Challenge’ and Developing Collaborative Supply Chains - Enrique Garcia, National Composites Centre
Sector Updates: Opportunities and Challenges for Composites in Key Sectors
- The Automotive Challenge – Alan Banks, Ford
- The Construction Challenge – James Henderson, Atkins
- The Rail Infrastructure Challenge – Jonathan Howard, Dura Composites
AGM - Members only*
An invitation will be sent to all member companies asking if they would like to join us online between 4pm - 5pm on this day for our AGM.
Registration is available through Eventbrite here: https://cukac2020.eventbrite.co.uk
Members: £60 + VAT (check if your company is a member here)
Non-Members: £120 + VAT
10% of your registration fee will be donated to YoungMinds - our chosen charity for 2020.