Over the course of three days we will be delivering the content originally scheduled for our Tooling for Composites event in April through a series of webinars.
In this second webinar, we look at carbon fibre materials for tooling.
This webinar will take place between 10am and 12pm.
Speakers will include (subject to change):
- Optimal Pre-Preg Composite Tooling System Technology for Aerospace and Automotive - David Hulme, Solvay Composite Materials
- Toray “AmberTool” Over 25 Years and Still Leading the Way in Pre-Preg Tooling Innovation - Jed Illsley, Toray Advanced Composites
- Novel Graphene Enhanced Chemistry Gives Lower Cost and High-Performance Composite tool Designs for Aerospace - Nick Smith, SHD Composite Materials Limited
- Nanomaterial Enhanced Pre-Preg Delivering Improved Thermal Conductivity - Thomas Greaves, Haydale Limited
- Development of Innovative Tooling Based on High Modulus Pitch Fibres for Structural Aeronautical Components - Stuart Godfrey, Sumitomo Corporation
Delegates can register for one, or all three of the sessions, however a separate booking must be made for each.
Registration is available through Eventbrite here: https://tooling2.eventbrite.co.uk
Members: £40 + VAT (check if your company is a member here)
Non-Members: £90 + VAT
10% of your registration fee will be donated to YoungMinds - our chosen charity for 2020.
Other Webinars in this Series
For details on becoming a sponsor of the Aircraft Interiors webinar series, click here for the package outline.
We would like to thank the following companies for sponsoring this event.