Organised by Composites UK
Part two of a two-part series, Composites and the Aerospace Supply Chain: What's Next for Aerospace? looks at what opportunities there are for the composites supply chain in the Aerospace industry despite the effects of COVID-19.
- How OEMs are supporting supply chain growth
- Advanced Air Mobility
Karun Harrar, ADS Group
- Future Flight Challenge - Opportunities in Sustainable Aviation
Hannah Tew, Innovate UK
The presentations at this event will be delivered via Zoom from 10am - 11:15am, followed by online networking at virtual tables on Airmeet from 11:15am to 12noon. Here you can talk to speakers and other attendees.
More in this series
This is webinar is the second of a two-part series.
Composites and the Aerospace Supply Chain: Current Standing takes place on 9th February at 10am. Click here for details.
Click here to view the sponsorship package for this event.
Register through the payment link below.
- Composites UK members must login to the website first before the discounted rate will appear. Contact us if you don't have a login.
- Currently, you can only book one place at a time on our system. Please repeat the process to register multiple people.
- You will not receive the login details for the webinar straight after booking. This will be sent out nearer the time so please ensure you block the time in your calendar.