Organised by Composites UK
Composites and the Aerospace Supply Chain: What's Next for Aerospace? looks at how composite materials can help the aerospace sector achieve Net Zero.
Chaired by David Bailey, CEO, Composites UK
- 10:00 - Introduction
- 10:05 - Sustainability Challenges for Aerospace
Sameer Savani, Head of Innovation and Engineering, ADS Group
- 10:20 Advanced Air Mobility
Karun Harrar, Innovation Executive, ADS Group
Alison Green, Head of Structures, Vertical Aerospace
- 10:50 Tooling for Future Aerostructures
Beene M’membe, Advanced Technologist, Aerospace Technology Institute
- 11:05 Strategic Approach and Supply Chain Assessment
Colin Jones, Head of Sales, Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group
- 11:20 Move over to Airmeet for virtual networking until around 12:30pm.
The presentations at this event will be delivered via Zoom from 10am - 11:15am, followed by online networking at virtual tables on Airmeet from 11:15am to 12noon. Here you can talk to speakers and other attendees.
Click here to view the sponsorship package for this event.
Register through the payment link below.
- Composites UK members must login to the website first before the discounted rate will appear. Contact us if you don't have a login.
- Currently, you can only book one place at a time on our system. Please repeat the process to register multiple people.
- You will not receive the login details for the webinar straight after booking. This will be sent out nearer the time so please ensure you block the time in your calendar.