Join us for this webinar celebrating the best of Northern Ireland's composites industry and find out how you can be working with them.
Full programme coming soon. Confirmed speakers are:
- 10:00 Welcome
Charlotte White, Composites UK
- 10:10 Introduction and overview of the Advanced Composites Alliance
Alan Blair, Advanced Composites Alliance
- 10:30 Joanne McMullan & John Robb, Invest Northern Ireland
- 10:50 John Lutton, Creative Composites
- 11:05 Sean Ward, Tricel
- 11:20 A New Era in Advanced Composites and Engineering in Northern Ireland: Advanced Manufacturing Innovation Centre - Northern Ireland Advanced Composites and Engineering (AMIC-NIACE)
Mark Kearns and Prof Paul Maropoulos, Queen's University Belfast
- 11:35 Light Weighting for Performance Improvement
Jim Erskine, CCP Gransden
- 11:50 Optional virtual networking on Airmeet
This event will include around an hour of virtual networking where you can speak directly with speakers and other attendees.
Click here to view the sponsorship package for this event.
Register through the payment link below.
- Composites UK members must login to the website first before the discounted rate will appear. Contact us if you don't have a login.
- Currently, you can only book one place at a time on our system. Please repeat the process to register multiple people.
- You will not receive the login details for the webinar straight after booking. This will be sent out nearer the time so please ensure you block the time in your calendar.
INVOICING: Please book through the website where possible. Invoices can be raised but an admin fee of £10 will be added and it must be paid before the webinar takes place in order to receive the login details. If this deadline is missed, a link to the recording will be sent upon payment. Contact us for more details.
**REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE 45 MINUTES BEFORE THIS WEBINAR BEGINS**