Over the course of three days we will be delivering the content originally scheduled for our Tooling for Composites event in April through a series of webinars.
In this final webinar, we look at digital and automated manufacturing.
This webinar will take place between 10am and 12pm.
Speakers will include (subject to change):
- What is AI and where are the Applications in Tooling for Composites? - Adam Lofts, Plyable
- Using Virtual Manufacturing for a Composite Gearbox Technology Demonstrator - Chandragupt Gorwade, ESI Northern Europe
- Large- Scale Additive Manufacturing of Fast-Make Thermoplastic Composite Tools for Agile Aerospace Prototyping and Production - Nathaniel Head, Scaled Limited
- TBC - Graeme Bond, FDM Digital Solutions
- Automation of Large Rotor Blade Moulds - Feras Yosef, DFS Composites Limited
Delegates can register for one, or all three of the sessions, however a separate booking must be made for each.
Registration is available through Eventbrite here: https://tooling3.eventbrite.co.uk
Members: £40 + VAT (check if your company is a member here)
Non-Members: £90 + VAT
10% of your registration fee will be donated to YoungMinds - our chosen charity for 2020.
Other Webinars in this Series
For details on becoming a sponsor of the Aircraft Interiors webinar series, click here for the package outline.
We would like to thank the following companies for sponsoring this event.