Over the course of three days we will be delivering the content originally scheduled for our face-to-face Aircraft Interiors event through a series of webinars.
In this first one, we look at the future of aircraft interiors.
This webinar will take place between 1 and 2.00pm.
Speakers will include (subject to change):
- Developing a Roadmap for Aircraft Interiors - William McClintock, Aerospace Technology Institute
- Advanced Composites Technology - Enabling Future Aerospace Interiors - Sean Cooper, National Composites Centre
- Clean Sky Projects at TWI: Towards Quieter and More Environmentally Friendly Aircrafts - Sofia Sampethai, TWI Limited
Delegates can register for one, or all three of the sessions, however a separate booking must be made for each.
Registration is available through Eventbrite here: https://aircraft1.eventbrite.co.uk
Members: £40 + VAT (check if your company is a member here)
Non-Members: £90 + VAT
10% of your registration fee will be donated to YoungMinds - our chosen charity for 2020.
Other Webinars in this Series
- 13 Oct: Sustainable Materials in Aircraft Interiors
- 15 Oct: Advances in Design, Materials, Manufacturing and Automation
For details on becoming a sponsor of the Aircraft Interiors webinar series, click here for the package outline.