Organised by Composites UK and Altruist Enterprises
This one hour webinar aims to increase understanding of mental health and confidence in supporting yourself and others.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- What is Mental Health?
- Dealing with Stress - The Stress Bucket
- Early Warning Signs of Mental Ill-health (in-person and remote teams)
- Starting the Conversation: Talking Top Tips
- Support Available/Signposting
- Staying Well: The 5 Ways to Wellbeing
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Define mental health and understand some of the factors that affect mental health
- Recognise some of the early warning signs of stress and mental ill-health
- Signpost colleagues to the appropriate support
About Altruist Enterprises
Altruist Enterprises is a specialist provider of Resilience, Stress Management and Mental Health at Work training to organisations nationally, with a particular focus on the manufacturing and engineering industry.
It ensures your staff have the skills to support themselves and each other, through the many challenges of work and home.
Its team of experts have over 200 years combined experience working in the field of mental health and in assisting organisations with bespoke workplace well-being programmes.
To find out more, please visit www.altruistuk.com.
- Composites UK members: Free of charge (login first to see this webinar listed FOC). You can check to see if your company is a member of Composites UK, here.
- Representatives from non-member companies signed up to SIMPLC: Free of charge. Contact us for the discount code.
- Non-Members: £50+VAT
Bookings for this event must be made online where possible. Invoices can be raised but will incur an additional £10 admin fee. Contact us to discuss.
Joining information is sent out manually. You will receive an email in the run up to the event with the login details.
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE START OF THIS WEBINAR.