Over the course of three days we will be delivering the content originally scheduled for our face-to-face Aircraft Interiors event through a series of webinars.
In this second one, we look at sustainable materials in aircraft interiors.
This webinar will take place between 10 and 11am.
Speakers will include (subject to change):
- Sustainable Composite Materials in Aircraft Interiors - Samantha Bunyan, Cecence
- The Latest Developments in Bio-Based PFA Resin Prepregs for Aircraft Interiors - Ben Hargreaves, Composites Evolution
- Boeing 757 Luggage Lockers: A Biocomposites Case Study - Nick Smith, SHD Composite Materials
Delegates can register for one, or all three of the sessions, however a separate booking must be made for each.
Registration is available through Eventbrite here: https://aircraft2.eventbrite.co.uk
Members: £40 + VAT (check if your company is a member here)
Non-Members: £90 + VAT
10% of your registration fee will be donated to YoungMinds - our chosen charity for 2020.
Other Webinars in this Series
- 12 Oct: The Future of Aircraft Interiors
- 15 Oct: Advances in Design, Materials, Manufacturing and Automation
For details on becoming a sponsor of the Aircraft Interiors webinar series, click here for the package outline.