Over the course of three days we will be delivering the content originally scheduled for our Tooling for Composites event in April through a series of webinars.
In this first one, we look at tooling design and manufacture.
This webinar will take place between 1 and 3pm.
Speakers will include (subject to change):
- HVMC Transformational Project: Right First Time Tools - Shaw Beattie, National Composites Centre
- Composite Tooling – Common Misconceptions & Mistakes, Recent Advances & Best Practices - Rodney Hansen, Dark Matter Composites
- Design and Manufacture of Tooling for Closed Mould Processes - Richard Bland, Composite Integration Ltd
- Efficient Prototyping: Dust Free, Efficient High-Quality Tooling Board - Kerry Lyons and Robert Lovelace, Trelleborg Applied Technologies Rochdale
- Formula Student: Methods for Low Volume Composite Manufacturing - Joseph Jones and James Ganderton, Oxford Brookes Racing Formula Student Team
Delegates can register for one, or all three of the sessions, however a separate booking must be made for each.
Registration is available through Eventbrite here: https://tooling1.eventbrite.co.uk
Members: £40 + VAT (check if your company is a member here)
Non-Members: £90 + VAT
10% of your registration fee will be donated to YoungMinds - our chosen charity for 2020.
Other Webinars in this Series
For details on becoming a sponsor of the Aircraft Interiors webinar series, click here for the package outline.
We would like to thank the following companies for sponsoring this event.