The event, organised by the Education and Skills Funding Agency, sponsored by the Department for Education, will take place online on Tuesday 21 September from 9:30-11am. It’ll be an interactive event and provide you with an opportunity to learn about reforms to higher technical education and how they will benefit employers.
Speakers will include:
- Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Apprenticeships and Skills, Gillian Keegan MP
- Director for Professional and Technical Education, Sue Lovelock
- Head of Stakeholders and Communities & Head of Skills, Employment and Education Balfour Beatty Vinci, Shilpi Akbar
- Managing Director - Black Country & Marches Institute of Technology/Dudley College of Technology, Georgina Barnard
- Deputy Director for Higher Technical Education, Craig Myers