Are you looking to grow through brand innovation?
Two 1/2 day workshops:
- Tuesday 16th March 2021: 10:00-13:30
- wednesday 17th March 2021: 13:00-16:30
Why should you join this virtual event?
This virtual event is designed to assist industry professionals and UK businesses with expert knowledge and guidance to drive business growth through brand and consumer innovation strategies.
By starting at the beginning, with the consumer at heart, you will explore customer profiles to understand the needs of your audience and build an innovative and successful business growth plan.
Our expert speakers will show you how to position your brand in the competitive market and start thinking strategically to effectively get your brand in front of more consumers. With help and support from industry experts, you will explore the key elements that effective brand strategies require, how best to implement them and create a competitive market advantage.
You will explore:
- Segmentation - customer experience mapping and insight crafting
- Brand building - understand what a brand is and how to define a brand
- Innovation models - try out a number of ideation techniques and build an innovation vision board and concept
- Brief design - how that translates to truly impactful, compelling brand communications
What will you learn?
- How to grow incrementally through branded innovation
- Discover all essential elements of an effective Go-to-Market strategy
- Learn how to assess and adapt this strategy as your business grows
- Understand the importance of and how to build brand values
- Learn how to evaluate, optimise and maximise communications channels as your needs change
- Find out how to land a consistent, clear and compelling value proposition
- Learn how to put consumers into meaningful segments using the latest models
- Map the experience of your consumers and understand how to craft real insights
- Address your pain points with live Q&A