Hear expert advice to help boost your digital presence and win international business through e-Commerce.
Two 1/2 day workshops:
- Tuesday 26th January 2021: 10:00-13:30
- Wednesday 27th January 2021: 13:00-16:30
Why should you join this virtual event?
Is your business looking to keep your brand visible and start or expand your overseas sales?
This virtual event is designed to arm SMEs with an effective strategy to expand their online reach and generate future sales opportunities.
Join us to hear how you can optimise your website to generate a higher volume of web traffic and leverage e-commerce to get your products in front of more prospects. For many businesses the future may seem uncertain in this unprecedented period, therefore strategic engagement with your prospects and customers online is going to be key.
What will you learn?
- Discover website optimisation strategies to build your online presence
- Learn how to research and identify markets for future development
- Find out how e-Commerce and e-Marketplaces can help your business compete globally
- Get advice on how to develop your customer experience
- Find out about the operations supporting your website (payment provision, shipping & returns, etc.)
- Understand how e-commerce fits into your digital sales and marketing strategy
- Get started on an action and implementation plan