What to expect:
- Listen to government ministers, policymakers and industry experts discuss the long-term export opportunities for the UK.
- Sessions on how to enter new markets, led by UKEF’s overseas country heads.
- 1-2-1 meetings with UKEF representatives to discuss the support UKEF can provide to overcome your export finance challenges.
- Virtual networking - build new relationships with industry stakeholders, government representatives and fellow professionals.
Who should attend:
- UK companies of any size, specialising in:
- Energy, Infrastructure or the Built Environment
- Advanced Engineering
- Healthcare or Life Sciences
- Professional Service
- UK companies looking to grow internationally
- Banks, Private Lenders or Insurers
- Legal Firms, Trade, Business and Policy Organisations