Composites UK, the UK composites industry association, and Fluency Marketing, the advanced materials and advanced engineering focused marketing and conference provider, have teamed up to deliver a three-day peer reviewed international academic conference, focused on the development and application of fibre polymer composite materials across the construction and infrastructure sectors.
2020 would have been the 20th Anniversary of two founding key UK networks for composites in construction (CoSACNet and NGCC), and this conference will bring academics and industry leaders together from across the sector to celebrate achievements and ongoing research in this area. Aligned with the developing Eurocodes, the conference, Fibre Polymer Composites in Construction (FPCC), will showcase research from across the globe, peer reviewed by an esteemed panel.
The conference will be held at the University of Southampton (the birthplace of CoSacNet) between the 7th and 9th September 2021.
The conference is now inviting potential speakers to submit an abstract, initially limited to 250 words. This must include contact details of the corresponding author and any affiliation of co-authors. These can be submitted via the website or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 28th February 2021.
Proposed sessions for the conference include, but are not limited to:
- FRP Structures and Components
- Durability, long-term performance and testing
- Damage mechanics and failure criteria
- Design and Analysis
- FRP Reinforcement or Prestressing
- Strengthening of Reinforced Concrete, metallic and timber structures
- Confinement and Prestressed Systems
- Strengthening of Masonry or Steel
- FRP Structures and Joints
Key dates to note:
- Deadline for abstracts 28th February 2021
- Notification of acceptance 31st March 2021
- Deadline for full papers 31st May 2021
- Deadline for reviewer reports 30th June 2021
- Revised Paper Deadline 31st July 2021
All accepted papers will qualify for a special speaker rate of £325.
For more information please visit www.fpcc-conference.com