Mass reduction and lightweighting vehicles is a huge challenge that consists of large complex teams working on separate elements to achieve the same goal. This highlights the need for collaboration, and to gain an understanding of every aspect from mass planning, cost reduction, design, materials selection and engineering.
Understanding this, the format is designed to drive value through the power of discussion, leaning on mass reduction and lightweighting experts to structure separate conversations and lead them according to the objectives of the participants. This allows discussion to flow more seamlessly and create an opportunity to work through current problems by using the collective experience, not just from the facilitator, but all participants who have varying backgrounds and skills sets.
- Keynote presentation focused on macro issues and the future of the industry
- Thirty roundtable discussions to choose from with six different opportunities throughout the day
- Five different themes throughout the day
- Five pre-scheduled face-to-face meetings between vendors and delegates open to every attendee
- Networking drinks reception
Composites UK members receive a 10% discount at this event. Please contact Richard Jones to register.