Asia's Leading Vehicle Lightweighting Congress Returns For Its Third Year.
Attend For Joining Technology Innovations, Simulation Techniques And Lightweight Material Selection Methods For Affordable Next Generation, Multi-Material Electric Vehicles In Asia
The 3rd Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Asia Summit returns to Shanghai this year on 31st July- 1st August. Part of the widely renowned GALM series, the 2018 event will feature case studies on successful practical applications of new lightweight materials, body structure, multi-material mix for next-gen vehicles and joining and simulation technologies, including real-world insights and results from OEMs in Asia, Europe and USA.
Attendees at GALM Asia will gain visionary solutions and methodologies for reducing the cost of joining mixed materials including aluminium, UHSS, composites and magnesium and more effectively manufacture in high volumes – in order to help the drive towards greater EV production.
The event will also feature an exclusive panel of the world's leading steel suppliers discussing the role that steel could play in innovative new vehicle design.
With a large Exhibitor Showcase featuring leading solution providers from across the globe, Evening Networking Drinks Reception, and expert speaker panel, this is the most important conference in Asia in 2018 covering all the commercial, practical and technical issues for optimizing lightweight material selection for EV body structure design.
Key speakers so far include:
- Xiong Fei, Vice President , Changjiang EV Corp
- Dongok Kim , Head of Materials & Processing R&D Centre , Korea Automotive Technology Institute
- Vrujesh Hegde, Design Project Manager, Tata Motor Group
- Lei Shi, Vice President, LVCHI
- Asier Cheng, Body Complete Product Development Senior Manager, Chery Jaguar Land Rover
- Genpaul Li, Lightweight CAE Supervisor, Geely
- David Zhang, Lecturer, Tsinghua Automotive Research Institute
- Yeongdo Park, Board Member, Korean Welding and Joining Society
For a full speaker line-up and further information, visit www.galm-asia.com/eng/
Composites UK members receive 15% off delegate fees at this event. Click here for the discount code (login required)